4/17/2014

HELLLO EVERYONE

Long time no post on this blog, but I have Reasons for the truth a bit first I had to study, work or Both good and third because i spent mostly on tumblr xD hahaha , but I had not forgotten about this blog.

Well today I will write about my adventures and This Year all the good and bad That has happened to me , I hope it does not turn out boring .

It Told a story about a girl named nah nah haha not that . 


NOW PHOTOS.



This in Carneval hhahaha.

Germany with my babie Max

I think this ugly but i like my new leg ♥ thank you sister

 Goooooooooooood this finally with me i'm so muchhh happy for my new shoes



Birthday of chennieeeeeek


Babie max see the Landscape

My wing of Bubbleprincess Glum

Holidays♥ 


With Sachi ♥

First day and my new hair blue for the moments♥

Salad with Angelika-chan

leg super cute


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿