9/28/2014

Goodbye Some Animes that marked my heart! Welcome to another

Good  This WEEK! AND some animes are finish so i'm so sad :c


Barakamon ばらかもん )

Finish Yesterday-

I miss this anime so much

Barakamon Episodes

FAN-ART!


One of Best Anime for me!!

Free! Eternal Summer FINISH:

Epidose FINAL! :(




I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY MISSSS THIS ANIME ♥♥♥

yes! FOR THE FUTURE


Ao Haru Ride  アオハライ ) FINISH :

Epidose 2!

Opening


Episode 2!

 Romantic Anime with a comedy! Yes This anime is finished. WHY??


BECAUSE THE ANIMES MORE GOOD IS FINISH AWWWN >;c

Free ! Eternal Summer! / Sports/comedy
Ao Haru Ride / Comedy/ Drama/Romance
Barakamon / Comedy / Slice Of Life
Tokyo Ghoul / Horror / Gore / Horror / Thriller psicológico / Drama
Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!? / Comedy Romantic /Harem / Fantasy /School
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei / Fantasy / Romantic / Comedy
Love Stage / Yaoi / comedy / Romantic
 
AND OTHERS ANIMES MOREEEE! D: I'm reaally sad i miss them a lot of. But I need a 2 season





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿