9/21/2014

I UPDATE MY BLOGGER! NEW URL!!! READ

0.1:Good I'm starting to update my blog again in the way that I like the most that is preferential, I just put a MUSIC on my blog of the songs I most love though I have more music to put on here but for now I'll leave it like this until have more time to get to my computer. 

I also put a new cursor of a doggy.
little by little I'm going to fill it with interesting things like musics, games, anime or other things. But I do not think I make videos of me i feel like an idiot doing videos of my face Ծ_Ծ


i changed the background .

◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕NEW URL ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕

I CHANGED THE URL OF MY BLOG TO http://wendymeoww.blogspot.com !! BEFORE IT WAS Yuuchan1.blogspot.com, I JUST CHANGED THE URL. 

REMINDER  THAT I NO  LONGER USE THIS URL Yuuchan1.blogspot.com FOR MY BLOG. THE BLOG HAS NOT CHANGED, ITS SIMPLY THAT THE URL IS NOW http://wendymeoww.blogspot.com  :) 

◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕NEW URL ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕
http://wendymeoww.blogspot.com 
http://wendymeoww.blogspot.com 
http://wendymeoww.blogspot.com 
 THE BLOG HAS NOT CHANGED I ONLY CHANGED THE URL 
 THE BLOG HAS NOT CHANGED I ONLY CHANGED THE URL 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿